Delayed Speech and Language
Speech Therapy problems
Sound System Substitutions
Acquired Brain Injuries
Referrals to Speech and Language Therapy can be made by parents, family members or self referral
- An experienced Speech Therapist will then carry out a full assessment.
- There will be an analysis of the problem and feedback given.
- Goals for Therapy will be set and an explanation given to the family.
- It is important that daily practice takes place.
- There will be a regular review of the progress.
- Speech Therapy by a Professional Speech Therapist Dublin
'The therapist was approachable and reassuring and my little boy's speech improved greatly'
Mother of two, Malahide